Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

hi guys..wats up?? hehe..today is a very special day i guess..it 09/09/2009.. its one of unique date number that you'll stumbled up once in a life time is it?? so0 remember today events very well..urm....let see..what happens to me today arr....
.
.
1. updating my blog
.
.
2. the current went off twice and my laptop got cut twice also
.
.
3. i'm out wit my friends to buy foods, yummy yummy yummy
.
.
4. i ask my brother to buy me a nice spongebob dolly dolly
.
.
5. owh, i came early to class today
.
.
6. what else?? there's nothing interesting going on wit my life now
.
.
7. i'm still single, what to do, free all the time but never got the chance to cheer up my family
.
.
don't know wat to write anymore btw..
.
.
why is my life is so dully dully dully????
.
.
??????????????
.
.
this is a what the heavens thinking entry

hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment