Wednesday, September 9, 2009

shuping..

i want to buy something..
.
.

actually, i got sick just in the middle of the one week holiday..i ask momo and bobo to take care of my medicine..huhu...better from my flu and got cought up by coughing..dont like tau..but that never stop me from following my friend, you mean, its crazy to stay at the hostel, i think it'll worsen me 27 times more..hahaha
.
.


must buy mask!! hehehe, got this cute catty mask in mee woo for rm2.30..a bit expensive though but i bought it..huhu..i like cats very the much you know, and i didn't even have the time and mind and heart to wear it, just want to keep it..
.
.

stumbled upon this elegant purse (??wat does ot mean by that phrase??) in perniagaan Lee..it's turquoise and glittering..at first i dont wanna buy it couse i still can use wat i already have (even the tearing apart awaits) but inuth said "buy la, u can bring it to gala night", and miss yatet said "yup, its cute". doi la kamurang ini, dont seduce me wit such words cause i'm definitely gonna buy it..hahaha, even though it has no brand (i cant even read the sign, again or whatever it is)
.
.


spacious..can put as many cards i like (dont mention the money, embarrassing).. today also want to get out of hostel, see me next time wit item i dont need that i buy.. pathetic me huhu


No comments:

Post a Comment